ClayAR Lite will have (at least) 10 major releases before its 1.0 launch. Versioning starts at 0.1
ClayAR Pro will have around 30 releases before its 1.0 launch. Versioning starts at 0.001. The first ten versions are expected to be released with corresponding Lite numberings with a division factor of 100, i.e., Pro v0.00n corresponds to Lite v0.n – this will include the core functionality of ClayAR. In addition to being able to submit content to the marketplace, the pro version will have a substantial amount of highend tools that makes this app comparable to a desktop digital sculpting tool.
- 20110114 Lite v0.1, Pro v0.001
“clayarq” marks the first release of ClayAR.
ClayAR Pro v0.001, ClayAR Lite v0.1
Milestone for public release is v1.0
- Basic multi-touch sculpting capabilities
- Edit Mode: Zoom in/out to change brush size. Drag slider to change strength. Touch to sculpt.
- View Mode: Zoom in/out to scale clay. Touch and drag to rotate.
- Materials change (locally)
- Shiny White
- zBrush-Modo Specular Grey
- UUID-based SQL file system on cloud
- Save Button generates www-.obj file display. (Downloaded file will have filename based on whatever is entered in filename box.)
- Snap Buttons save intermediate states for later retrieval during session. (Stored to cloud – for web portal retrieval after session.)
- Create and Load .obj files
- Help pane
The basic features are there, but there’s still lots more ahead. If you find any oddity, type in “DebugMePlz” into the filename box