“clayarq” marks the first release of ClayAR.
ClayAR Pro v0.001, ClayAR Lite v0.1
Milestone for public release is v1.0
- Basic multi-touch sculpting capabilities
- Edit Mode: Zoom in/out to change brush size. Drag slider to change strength. Touch to sculpt.
- View Mode: Zoom in/out to scale clay. Touch and drag to rotate.
- Materials change (locally)
- Shiny White
- zBrush-Modo Specular Grey
- UUID-based SQL file system on cloud
- Save Button generates www-.obj file display. (Downloaded file will have filename based on whatever is entered in filename box.)
- Snap Buttons save intermediate states for later retrieval during session. (Stored to cloud – for web portal retrieval after session.)
- Create and Load .obj files
- Help pane
The basic features are there, but there’s still lots more ahead. If you find any oddity, type in “DebugMePlz” into the filename box